Submissions are open until November 15th, 2022.
The Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science is accepting submissions for art to be included in the 2023 edition of the journal.
We accept submissions from undergraduate students studying at accredited institutions across Canada. Collaborations are allowed (and encouraged!) but please make sure all artist are undergraduate students.
A couple fast points:
- All art is welcome. Photography. Painting. Drawing. Interpretive Dance. Poetry. Abstract. Realistic.
- While all art is accepted. It must be able to be conveyed by a two-dimensional, colour image (or series of images). Art is allotted one page per work.
- Your submissions should relate to Cognitive Science or the cognitive sciences.
- You be asked to provide a brief artist’s statement with your submission. This will not be published.
- Be creative. You might want to go beyond a rendering of a brain. What speaks to you about these topics? How can you explore the themes through your artwork?
- You will retain the copyright to your work. Please make sure you have the copyright for everything you submit (i.e. submit your own work!)
- Art should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and is due by November 15th, 2022 23:59:59 PST
- Full details can be viewed in the FAQs and Rules.