Submissions Have Closed
Thank you to everyone who submitted
What to expect after you submit:
- Initial Review and Acceptance
- All manuscripts will be read and reviewed by the editorial board after the submissions deadline has passed
- Authors will be informed of the acceptance or rejection of their paper
- Peer Review
- Reviewers examine the manuscripts, provide critical comments, requests for clarification and modifications.
- Feedback will be sent to authors who are expected to respond to reviewer comments and resubmit
- These steps may be repeated several times
- Professional Review
- Professors and/or industry professionals will read and review your manuscript. They will have to opportunity to accept, request revisions, or advise to reject your paper.
- The design team will compile all the submissions into a final work. Edits may be made to layout and flow.
- The CUJCS will be sent to publishing bodies and then distributed to authors, universities, and libraries, as well as published digitally.