Art Submissions Have Closed
Thank you to everyone who submitted. The 2020 edition of CUJCS is available here
The Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science is holding a contest for art to be included in the 2020 edition of the journal.
Please take a moment to read the Rules and FAQs before embarking on your artistic endeavors.
A couple of quick points:
- All art is welcome. Photography. Painting. Drawing. Interpretive Dance. Poetry. Abstract. Realist.
- While all art is accepted, it must be able to be conveyed by a two-dimensional image (or series of images). Art is allotted one page per work.
- Your submissions should relate to Cognitive Science or the cognitive sciences.
- Be creative. You might want to go beyond a rendering of a brain. What speaks to you about these topics?
- Artists will retain the copyright to their work. Please make sure you have the copyright for everything you submit (i.e. submit your own work)
- In addition to having your artwork published, there will be additional compensation to the order of $100 (CAD) for the first place submission and $50 (CAD) to each of two runner-up submissions. CUJCS expects to accept five pieces of art.
Any questions should be directed to design[@]cujcs.ca or inquiries[@]cujcs.ca.