Art Submissions Have Closed
Thank you to everyone who submitted. The 2020 edition of CUJCS is available here
The Canadian Undergraduate Journal of Cognitive Science holding a contest for art to be included in the 2020 edition of the journal.
Please take a moment to read the Rules and FAQs before embarking on your artistic endeavours.
A couple fast points:
- All art is welcome. Photography. Painting. Drawing. Interpretive Dance. Poetry. Abstract. Realist.
- While all art is accepted. It must be able to be conveyed by a two-dimensional image (or series of images). Art is currently allotted one page per work.
- Your submissions should relate to Cognitive Science or the cognitive sciences.
- Be creative. You might want to go beyond a rendering of a brain. What speaks to you about these topics?
- You will retain the copyright to your work. Please make sure you have the copyright for everything you submit (i.e. submit your own work)
- In addition to having your artwork published, there will be additional compensation in the order of $100 (CAD) for first place submission and $50 (CAD) to each of two runner-up submissions. CUJCS expects to accept six pieces of art.
- All art submissions are due by March 15, 2020 23:59:59 PDT
Any questions should be directed to design[@]cujcs.ca or inquiries[@]cujcs.ca